1. Your mistakes and bad choices does NOT mean your life is over (Jeremiah 29:11).
2. What people did or said to hurt you does NOT define you or your future (1 John 4:4).
3. If people don’t love themselves, they can NEVER fully love you (1 John 4:8).
4. If God forgave you for your sins and mistakes, and He forgets them, who are they to hold your past against you (1 John 1:9)?
5. People opinions don’t pay your bills and they won’t get you into heaven (John 14:6).
6. Waiting on validation from people will become your prison, because if you live for people’s acceptance, you will be enslaved by their rejection (Galatians 1:10).
7. People don’t want the TRUTH, they want their truth (2 Timothy 3:1-5).
8. A relationship with God will show you who you are, because only God know you better than anyone. You CANNOT be in a relationship with someone else until you truly know who you are through a growing relation with Jesus Christ (Jeremiah 17:5-10).
9. People are NOT meant to complete you. People are meant to compliment what God is already doing in your life. If you look for someone to complete you, you will NEVER be happy (Matthew 6:33).
10. People will paint you as a bad person in their mind or to other people, just so they look better, or feel better about what they hate about themselves. Some people don’t love themselves so they find it hard to love others (1 Corinthians 13).
11. People who don’t like the truth you speak about God’s Word, will ALWAYS attack your character to make you feel bad and to shut you up. They seek to cover your light from exposing their darkness (John 15:18-25).
12. If we were able to see the wages for our sins ahead of time, a lot of us would NEVER commit those sins (Romans 6:23)
BONUS: YOU ARE SMART, BEAUTIFUL, AND OVERALL – CREATED AMAZING (Psalm 139:14)!!!